All Things Lesbian Social Network Too!

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Prop 8 is overturned!

As I'm sure you've heard, Proposition 8 - the gay marriage ban on the state of California - was overturned today.


Well, you've either heard or you haven't got tumblr.

Anyways, as I'm constantly battling against this ridiculous proposition in one of our supposedly most 'gay friendly' states on my blog, I thought I'd post this celebratory post to inform the (few of you) of the good news.

We're making giant steps, you gays!

But remember, this proposition was overturned once before and we all know how badly that ended...

So I encourage you to keep up the fight and most of all...

STAY GAY!

2 comments:

MormonLesbian said...

You know you're gay when all of your internet feeds explode with celebration over Prop. 8 being overturned.

Anonymous said...

Lovely greetings from Flanders (Belgium),
Nadja

<3